Saturday 4 April 2015

Week 305 - Easter

Good Morning

It is my (Wendy L - Spanish Crafter) turn to host the challenge here this week.
Thank you to all that entered last week, didn't Tracy Mouse choose a fab theme?
The winners and Top 5 are posted below.

*****

I dont usually do Easter cards but since the Grand Children have arrived, I have succumbed and as this is Easter weekend I thought it quite apt

.Our Sponsor this week is Digistamp Boutique.


DigiStamp Boutique offers a wide range of digi images designed by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

**************************

Here are the wonderful creations by our Design Team and they are quite spectacular.




Jo




I hope you will join us in this challenge as we do enjoy popping over to visit your blogs to see your creations.

Wendy L xxxxx

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous DT inspiration. I don't have any more Easter cards to make so won't be able to play along unfortunately.

Wendy said...

Lovely design team samples. Thank you for the "Easter" challenge this week. It was fun to play!

CraftyGirl said...

Wonderful challenge and thank you for the inspiration! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Bad Kitty said...

great Dt creations

anne said...

Lovely DT creations, Happy Easter!

Andrea W said...

Thanks for the delightful design team inspiration.